If you are a woman leader, who wants to be:
- More powerfully present in your own authentic way
- Aligned with your purpose and excited by what you are able to share with the world
- Even more successful without becoming overwhelmed and exhausted
- Able to live, love and work within a climate of grace, ease and abundance
Then this workshop is for you!
For the majority of us, ‘survival’ as a woman leader in the business or corporate world means making a trade-off, whereby we learn to manage our emotions and suppress our body language for fear of being seen. Instead, we wear the conservative black. We try to look sharper, slimmer, and younger. We play the game. We hide. Because seeing, thinking, feeling and speaking up about what we know and what’s actually going on around us, is seen as ‘not safe’ to do.
Over time, the cost of these actions become too much and our physical and mental health may suffer; our relationships certainly suffer; our intuition lays dormant, and ignored. Additionally, we lose access to the deeper wisdom and compassion that our teams, families, employers, and stakeholders desperately need and want from us.
Are you ready to clean out the clutter of self-limiting beliefs and habits that have helped you to survive so far, but have left you “cut off from the neck down”?
At this Workshop I will show you how to:
- Recognize the external sources where you have learned to draw your self-esteem from that which keeps you believing that you are not ‘enough’ in some way.
- Access and reconstruct those kinds of beliefs in a way that serves you and empowers you, instead of undermining you.
- Move forward in the world more powerfully with presence, a sense of being grounded and an ability to effortlessly allow unprecedented opportunity and abundance in to your life.
- Develop a loving and deeply empowered relationship between you and your body so that you can easily experience your worthiness, declare your power, and become an attractor for goodness, prosperity and love.
I am committed to helping women transform their relationship with their bodies, accessing their self worth and being the powerful leaders they are meant to be.
- Preview Call and pre-workshop exercises
- Two full days of training and coaching in a small group setting
- Simple assignments and supportive reading materials
- Simple and effective processes and techniques
- A program guide with all of the materials you will use at the workshop
- Two, post-workshop 60-minute group Q & A bonus calls
- Bagels and fruit on Friday & Saturday
- Lunches, morning tea and afternoon tea on Friday & Saturday
If you would like a 30 minute discovery session or wish to enroll Gerry’s next workshop please email info@